- Lawyer, Law School, Universidad de Chile (2009).
- Graduate on Litigation at the Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Title of Specialist in Constitutional Guarantees of the Criminal Process, Castilla-La Mancha University, Toledo, Spain (2019).
- Course of Unfair Administration, Bribery between Private, and Modifications in Public Corruption Matter, imparted by the Postgraduate School of the Faculty of Law of the University of Chile (2019).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Criminal and civil litigations. He has focused his professional practice specializing in economic offense and particularly in economic and tax offenses.