- Lawyer, Law School, Universidad de Chile, (graduated with the highest distinction in 2001)
- Lawyer qualified to practice his profession in Spain (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid, Nº 89.492), 2010).
- Magister in Business Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain, (2003).
- Graduate in New Criminal Procedure, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Graduate in Extra-Contractual Liability, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Professor of the Department of Procedural Law, Law School, Universidad de Chile, elected by public competitive examination on May 2011.
- Professor at the courses in the Judicial Academy and Master of Laws in Law School, Universidad de Chile.
- Director of Pro Bono Foundation since 2007.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Director of Neruda Foundation.
- Since the end of 2014 serves as Assistant Director of the Department of Procedural. Law at the Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Member of Libertades Públicas.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Criminal, commercial and civil litigations, law of damages, arbitration and constitutional proceedings.
Spanish, French and Portuguese.